Sunday, August 21, 2005

Hectic week...

Sorry 4 the lack of posts last week. I've been busy as hell. Alot of sh*t has been goin' on. I've been looking deeper into the "Strippers & Cops" sitch, & every step I make, I get sent back 2. Also keep in mind that this info is second-hand. This is stuff that has been told 2 me.

I recently heard from some aquaintances that ALE (Alcohol Law Enforcement) have been visiting some strip clubs under the guise of "inspections." After the "inspections," they started questioning some strippers in the Black strip clubs in G'boro on the whereabouts of a pair of Black Strippers.

Do they have something 2 do w/ this "list" that is rumored 2 exist?

I don't know.

I keep wanting 2 say that it's bullsh#t, but then something happens that says, "Hmmm... interesting," like the ALE stuff I just told ya about.

Curiouser & curiouser...

No comments: