Monday, August 22, 2005

Dockside Dolls is done...








I heard from a lil' birdie that The "Dockside Dolls" strip club in Graham, NC is dead & buried. Supposedly, it has a sign up saying, "Closed for Renovations," but that's just 4 show so I'm told (Once again, this is second-hand info.). What f*cked them up was not firing the girls who were responsible 4 getting the club in trouble and any other girls that they KNEW were GOING to get them in trouble AGAIN.

The prostitution didn't take place on the property, but @ a nearby motel. U don't get raided TWICE 4 doing the same sh*t unless u r STUPID! I remember seeing an add in the paper 4 some help. When I called the #, it was Dockside. I was like, "No thanks." Once a strip club gets that kind of scrutiny, it's pretty much over. Even if u clean things up, u r going 2 b watched like a hawk.








Here's a link 2 a site that gives a review of Dockside Dolls. It's courtesy fo a site called, "The Wize Old Man." Check it out.

www.wizeoldman.com

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96781307/K=Dockside+Dolls+strip+club/v=2/SID=e/l=WS1/R=3/IPC=us/SHE=0/H=2/SIG=12gckn9o1/EXP=1124773647/*-http://www.wizeoldman.com/nc_clubs/graham_dockside_dolls.htm

As I've said b4, Dockside is the reason that the nude clubs in G'boro gave up their limo rides...

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the hottest virtual strippers on my taskbar.