Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Greg Sakas, Pt.3: Arrest Warrant Out for Greg Sakas

Here's Pt. 3, believe it or not, 2 this never-ending bullshit in NC.


^^^^^^^^

Southern Justice: Arrest Warrant Out for Greg Sakas

Pure Bliss Store Owner Greg Sakas leaves me the following phone message"

"Gene, this is Greg. I'm on my way down to New Bern [North Carolina] right now.
They've got an arrest warrant for me. And what's even worse than that, we don' even know what the bail's goig to be set considering this is the second offense on me.

"We're not even sure if they'll maybe just put the screws and keep me for awhile. I may be in jail overnight. Who knows? The attorney's going with me with the thoughts that, possibly, there may be problems with setting bail- because of the drug paraphernalia-type thing and the situation with the adult material. With a second offense it's more of a problem. I'll let you know when I find out. But they definitely have an arrest warrant out for me - one count, of the toxic substance, possession of toxic substance in the store and, also, a second time on the adult material. Basically we'll see what happens."


^^^^^^^^


I hope everything turns out alright 4 this dude. If not, it doesn't bode well 4 the industry in NC, or anywhere else, 4 that matter.

No comments: