Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Another week, another lapdance...


Nothing remarkable 2 report...

I did hear that 1 of the bouncers got into a fight w/ a customer over some bullsh#t @ my weekday gig. I think it was Jo-Jo. I'll find out 4 sure when I go to work.

1 girl (Corey) was caught on her knees, even though she wasn't doing anything. U c, some guys like 4 the girls 2 grind them w/ their breasts. (She has a huge, super-nice rack.) Sorta like a lapdance, but it's really a chestdance. (Words of advice fellas: If u want 2 get a really good lapdance, wear dress slacks. Trust me.) I'm not sure if anyone has heard of that, but it happens. She didn't get in trouble, but was warned not 2 get on her knees again. The ALE (Alcohol Law Enforcement. They give fines out 4 that sort of thing.) would have had a field day if they had caught her like that.

Another 1 (Jasmine) had a female in The VIP Room. 2 me, what's the point? A woman doesn't have a penis u can grind on. And in order 2 get the cl*t, u would have 2 take off her pants. Anyway, from what I heard she stayed back there 4 an hr.! Hell, the other girls were jealous because she really got paid! (I already told u that most dancers go both ways.)

@ my weekend gig, 1 girl (Taylor) was caught w/ some pills (X, I heard) ON THE DANCE FLOOR AREA! She said she was taking asprin (yeah, right) because she had a headache, but wasn't acting like she was in pain, if ya know what I mean. She was sent home w/a big fine that Saturday night. She wouldn't have gotten caught @ all if she had shared a few. Someone snitched on her. When r these girls gonna learn 2 stop doin' dumb sh*t that could close the club down? I gotta pay my bills 2, baby. Because it's been so hot, alot of dancers have been going 2 the beach, hurting business.

U can't have a strip club w/o strippers.

We'll c what happens this week....

No comments: