Friday, June 24, 2005

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!: The Aftermath...

Well, well, well... what an interesting night @ the job. First of all, Bunny & Sugar were suspended w/ a $100.00 fine b4 they can work again. Hell, since they were fighting over the price of "extras," they should have been FIRED but they knew the owner, who I'll call George, so they'll b back soon. George was so p*ssed off about what happened he DID fire the two bouncers on duty that night (lazy bastards) and ripped a new a$$hole into Mike 4 not handling the situation better. He DID NOT like his club being closed up b4 midnight, even though Wednesdays r usually off-nights. George did thank me 4 trying 2 break everything up, which didn't sit well w/ the now-former bouncers (Oh, well!). He'll have the bouncers replaced in no time w/ this sh*tty job market. Everybody's looking 4 extra cash. Hopefully, the replacements will know how to handle business.

The bartender, who I'll call Dee, and I had a nice laugh over the events of last night. She was there and got the Hell away from the bar when things went down (Not that I blame her.). I told her she must b a lover and not a fighter and she said, "Not w/ a club-full of crazy-ass girls fighting over some bullsh*t!" She then slipped me a free drink, an "Incredible Hulk" (An "Incredible Hulk" drink is made by mixing Hypnotic w/ Hennessay. It taste real sweet and will f*cked u up quick.), which I drank w/ relish in The DJ Booth (Ahhh...). It was an "OK night," but could have been much better. I told Mike that he needed to advertise the NBA games 4 the club (Yeah Spurs!! U guys had me worried 4 a minute!) 2 bring in people. Do I have to think of everything? Well, I'm off 2 my weekend spot. We'll c how that goes...

No comments: