Monday, May 28, 2007

Pimpology: The 48 Laws of the Game, by "Pimpin' Ken"...

Look @ this fuckin' clown.
Do u believe that Amazon.com is really selling this bullshit? (I would put a link up 2 it, but I'm not gonna advertize this filth.)

I've seen what pimps have done 2 girls.
I don't care how many rappers talk about it, PIMPS AIN'T SHIT!! (Excuse my broken grammer.)
PIMP: Some1 who so fuckin' lazy that he has 2 take the labor of abused women 2 get paid.

A so-called PIMP, An ABUSER of women

Pimpin' "I'm such an ASSHOLE" Ken


FUCK U, DUDE!!

Your sorry ass should b in PRISON!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, can't believe that amazon would sell that crap. i feel a little protest coming on...

Zartan said...

I'm with ya 100%!

Anonymous said...

You people are actually upset over this? Get a life and chill the fuck out... PUSSY'S!

Zartan said...

2 words 4 ya, Anonymous:

"Fuck" & "You"

Have a Nice Day! ;)

Anonymous said...

ya grow some fucking balls and go on about your business

Zartan said...

How about u TRY (I know it would be hard 4 u) 2 get laid. You're obviously not gettin' any, especially if you're following what this idiot is saying!