Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Prosties in the booth...

I already told u about "glory" holes, what u may not (or may know, depending on who u r) know is that hookers (street-level only) use these vid booths as "hotels" 2 "handle their bizzness," if ya know what I mean.

These r usually the crackheads & druggies that do that. Believe it ot not, drugs r not sold in these places (@ least not in G'boro)







BUT...

It IS a place where some prosties, female AND MALE (Yeah, that's right, MALES), make alittle $$$ on the side. New Vision Video off Randleman Rd. in G'boro used 2 b NOTORIOUS 4 this type of activity years ago, but I don't know if it's still the case.

Maybe u would like 2 take a visit up there 2 c 4 yourself...

???????????????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog Usability Review
Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox, October 17, 2005 : "Weblogs are often too internally focused and ignore key usability issues, making it hard for new readers to understand the site and trust the author...The more ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Anonymous said...

Hi there fellow bloggers and bloggettes. Now that I can actually get around the internet I thought I would drop by. I honestly don’t know how you can stand blogging using dialup. I recently got SBC Yahoo Broadband and let me tell you, there is no way I would go back to dialup. I can read and see more blogs in 10 minutes now that I have SBC Yahoo Broadband compared to before when I just used dialup Internet. Anyway, I just thought everyone would like to know about SBC Yahoo Broadband too. Well I am off, I have a lot more Internet to see!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great If you are looking for great savings, I'm sure you'd be interested in Police Auctions All makes and models of cars from $100 at Police Auctions