Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day, Pervs!

Happy Memorial Day, Pervs!!

I want 2 grill out, but the weather in NC doesn't know what it wants 2 do. As I'm typing this, it must have rained @ least twice. Hopefully, I can grill a few burgers on my porch b4 it pours down again.

Also, let's thank EVERY1 (Not just the troops. ALOT of people fought 4 this country who were NEVER in the military.) who sacrificed 4 this great country of ours!

Here's some "Patriotic Pix" 4 u pervs out there...


Happy Memorial Day!


Thanx 2 the shapely asses of Ice La Fox & Brianna Love!



God Bless America!


& ALL of her BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!



Painted Flag times 3 (Talk about Patriotism!)!


Is the 1/3 time really a charm? Uhh, yeah!



Patriotic Beach Sex (I imagime ALOT of people r doin' this right now!)


Is that Debi Diamond?



Lisa Ann as "Serra Paylin"


I would LOVE 2 salute this Hockey Mom!



Have a good 1, pervs...

No comments: