Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays, pervs...


MERRY CHRISTMAS, PERVS!!



Sorry this is "cuming" late, but I've been away in Cali w/ family celebrating the holidays & couldn't get 2 a PC @ my leisure.

Also, on a serious note (YES, I can b serious @ times), let's keep it safe 4 the holidays as well. It seems that "Death doesn't take a holiday" like the rest of us.


Here r some Christmas pix 2 enjoy...




Santa gettin' a lapdance



So this is what Santa would look like @ the strip club...




Santa enjoying a "Holiday Taco"


Would u like some "Grey Poupon" with that, Santa?






Santa's "Groinal Massage"


Can I b next, Santa?




Jenny & Santa


It looks like Jenny has been a good girl, or has she?



Santa's "present"



I'm ready, Santa...







Santa's "Helper"



I wish I had help, like that...






Have a merry 1, pervs...

No comments: