Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holiday-Time @ the strip clubs...

Ho-ho-ho (And no, I'm not talkin' about the girls.)...
















Been takin' some days off 2 really catch up on sh*t b4 2006 gets here. I can do that because I've been bustin' my ass 2 make & save $$$ this Christmas Holiday. Can never save any after bills r paid & Christmas presents r bought. Especially 4 my nephews & nieces (lil' rascals).

The dancers r feelin' it as well, and not just in the clubs I work @. I've been IMing with my new bud, DJ Slash over @ The Executive Suites, a butt-nekkid strip club by the airport in G'boro & he's sayin' the same thing. You can check him & his club out here:

1) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Executive_Suite_Club/

2) http://www.executivesuiteclub.com/

I went there years ago 4 a B-Day outing w/ the fellaz. Nice-ass club. I believe the same guy that used 2 own Southside Johnny's, another butt-nekkid strip club in G'boro (And I believe, 1 of the 1st 2 go all-nude.) owns this 1.

Anyhoo,

Guys have been keepin' their $$$ in their pockets, or @ least not spendin' it on the ladies. We've had more fights & arguments between the dancers over customers that the ladies think they "own" than ever. It's usually slow right b4 Christmas, but this year it's been SUPER-SLOW, even b4 Thanksgiving came.

Damn.

Been hustlin' (REAL hustlin', not drug-dealin'. 2 many dealers have taken over this word.) more this year than any other tryin 2 make it a decent Christmas. Maybe if I was an ogre or something, I could keep my $$$...

But I'm not, sooooo...

Back 2 the grind, tomorrow....


















Nice ass....

2 comments:

Blogger said...

I've just downloaded iStripper, and now I can watch the hottest virtual strippers on my desktop.

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...