Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My Homage 2 STRIPPERS, Pt. 1!

In honor of my industry, here's a homage 2 what makes it possible:

STRIPPERS!!!



Katie Price aka Jordan


Shakin' that cute ASS!!







The "good ol' dayz when strippers GOT PAID!!


Make that money, honey!!





Don't hurt yurself, sweetheart!


Flexible ain't she?





Strippers of Canada


I didn't kno that The Canucks rolled like that!




Dude seems happy...


Don't 4get my lap dance!






U better pay'em!


They r SERIOUS about that, 2!




Man, I LUUUUUV STRIPPERS!!!

2 comments:

Blogger said...

I have just installed iStripper, so I can have the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Start following our trades right now and gain up to 270% daily.